The booking conditions apply to Trysilfjell Apartment Eiendom AS, Velkomstvegen 35, NO-2420 Trysil, telephone (+47) 62 45 40 00 as responsible landlord.
The terms and conditions apply between Trysilfjell Apartment Eiendom AS, hereinafter referred to as the landlord, and the person responsible for renting a housing unit at Trysilfjell Apartment Eiendom AS and their travel companions, hereinafter referred to as the tenant.
The agreement applies to the rental of housing units and additional products with Trysilfjell Apartment Eiendom AS:
The landlord has the following responsibilities towards the guest:
- Ensure that the tenant receives a written confirmation of their order, as well as the necessary information.
- That the housing unit corresponds to the description given before booking.
- That the tenant receives the services ordered. The landlord reserves the right to any printing or proofreading errors in brochures, price lists and on its own website.
It is the hirer's responsibility to check the booking and ensure that the arrival and departure dates are correct.
The tenant must be 18 years old, and responsible for the housing unit during the stay. All guests must provide identification and register at reception upon check-in.
It is a requirement that the age limit is met. If the age limit is not met when the housing unit is to be taken over, the guest who does not meet the requirement will be rejected and will not be allowed to check in. The amount paid for the stay is then not refunded. For organized groups and families, exceptions to the above rules can be made by agreement with the landlord.
At the lessor's discretion, a separate agreement may also be required when there is reason to do so. In these cases, a deposit of NOK will be required. NOK 2,000 per person.
- The tenant is obliged to follow house rules, instructions and provisions that apply to travel, housing and other things.
- The housing unit must only be occupied by the contracted number of people. If this has changed from the time of booking, this must be stated as early as possible and at the latest when checking in at reception.
- The tenant may be required to provide identification both at check-in and during the stay if the situation warrants it.
- Own music systems/sound systems are prohibited in all housing units.
- Noise in the housing unit that is a nuisance will be prosecuted. There must be peace in and around the housing unit between 23.00 and 07.00. If the prosecution is not upheld, eviction will be carried out immediately. The rental amount is then not refunded.
- The lessor claims the right to check units in case of suspected damage without informing the lessee in advance.
- Smoking is prohibited in all housing units. Violation results in a cleaning fee from NOK 6,000
- On departure, the housing unit must be cleared and cleaned in accordance with the points for general cleaning. See advertisement in housing unit. Cleaning is mandatory and does not include these items. Rough cleaning not carried out will be invoiced according to hourly consumption.
- In the event of damaged/missing inventory/equipment, compensation will be required upon departure or invoiced after.
- All keys to the housing unit must be handed in on departure. If this does not happen, a fee of NOK 2,000 will be charged for changing the locks.
Ordering and payment
The order and the terms of the contract are confirmed by paying 25% of the rental amount when ordering. The remaining amount is paid no later than 14 days before arrival. For stays booked later than 14 days before arrival, the entire rental amount must be paid on the same day. Cancellation must be notified by email email@example.com
The order can be canceled if the landlord does not receive the final payment by the due date of the reminder.
Fees upon payment
When paying from abroad, the tenant must pay the costs in the home country and in Norway. The landlord must receive the agreed price stated in the confirmation in NOK.
Conditions for paid cancellation
If the tenant cancels the stay earlier than 14 days before arrival, the advance payment will be refunded minus an handling fee of NOK 300 per unit. In case of cancellation later than 14 days before arrival, the lessor keeps the advance payment in full.
The agreed prices are binding for both landlord and tenant. However, the landlord reserves the right to increase prices as a result of increased costs due to increased taxes and fees or other circumstances beyond the landlord's control.
Any complaints during the stay must be submitted to the landlord on the spot, within a reasonable time, and at the latest at 10.00 the day after arrival, so that the deficiency/error can be corrected immediately and with the least possible inconvenience for the guest. Failure to make a complaint will normally result in the loss of the right to subsequent compensation claims.
Check-in and check-out times
Check-in is from 17.00 and check-out is by 11.00 on all our devices. Delayed check-out will incur a fee of NOK 500 per hour started.
The tenant is asked to contact the landlord if there is anything to postpone the booked stay. If the tenant and landlord are unable to reach an agreement, any dispute shall be dealt with in Norwegian in SørØsterdal Tingre